Not enough (or too much) water to the plants
- Check that the pump timer is set to 15 minutes on, 45 minutes off. (indoor growing)
- Check pH (should be between 5.5 and 6.5)
- Check that rockwool is pushed all the way to the bottom of the netpot.
- Check that holes at the top aren’t clogged.
- Run pump while top is open and check that water is going all the way to the top.
Check that the Tower Garden sections are firmly seated.
Clean the pump (See instructions to clean the pump.)
Pull blue hose that connects the pump to the Tower Garden and run water through it. Clean if clogged.
If everything checks out with the water, then you might have insects on your plants in the Tower Garden.